Domestic Operations Agent – DFW
Team Worldwide Dallas Branch Office is currently interviewing for the position of a Domestic Operations Agent.
Candidate will perform a variety of duties in support of the Branch Office’s domestic activities.
- Prioritizing, scheduling, and routing shipments for transportation via Air and Ground Network
- Maintain and grow relationships with both existing and new Customers and Carriers
- Interacting with customers and agents to rate and quote shipments via Air, FTL, LTL, Hot Shot, and Linehaul
- Proactively reach out to carriers to source, price, negotiate, and track shipments daily
- Source and secure capacity for time sensitive freight by leveraging multiple sourcing platforms
- Work alongside team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
- High level of resourcefulness, initiative, and exceptional time management
- Continual desire to learn and expand Domestic and International knowledge
- Proficiency with MS office
- Possess a valid driver’s license
For more information, please contact email@example.com.